Thursday, July 10, 2014

Of the rhythm of the waves

Going to the beach in Northern California (NorCal for coolness...and shortness heh) is just another world. In my experience it is cold, gloomy, and windy. It's not what you think of when you hear "Going to the beach in Cali!" No you'd be referring to SoCal.

Up until a few days ago I would say I'd not had glorious or amazing experiences with beaches here. But all that has changed...

dramatically.

I've never prayed for the weather to change for one. My glorious, and amazing, friend Noelle (who you will see photographed) prompted us to pray for the weather. In that moment I could have argued and said "yeah...you see here in NorCal we don't get such privileges. This is just how the beaches here are." But inside I knew she was on to something. So in a very non elaborate way, on the winding road to Stinson we prayed.

And you know what? The clouds parted and the sun came out.

And there was not just your normal beach gathering, but the awareness that we had prayed with Heaven. That we had not prayed AMISS, but according to His will.

These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life. This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.…
- 1 John 5:13-15

I could go on,
but

I'll let the photos speak for themselves:



Take the leap of faith.
I asked her to describe a dance to walking on water, and this came to be.

joy inexpressible.
The human body is incredible, we were designed for glory.
Her hair is amazing right?!

Being beach babes<3

<3






No comments

Post a Comment