Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Of Mrs&Mr KO

A couple of days ago I shot with Grace, for her soon to debut new blog

I had my first Dutch Bros. coffee
(iknowright, I'm late to the game. Truthfully if you know me, I'm not big on coffee.) 
&
My first Brazilian food, like ever!
(Don't even have a picture to show for it. Waaaay to hungry at that point to stop and get my exposure settings just right haha. It was awesome btw. Thanks Brazil Cafe.)

Though it was a day of many firsts for me, shooting with Grace was not one of them. I could post many a throw back thursday, or flash back friday, but alas, it's only technically a wednesday. Grace and I, we just get each other. Maybe I'll post a time line to show how we've both grown. Me in composition behind the camera, and her in glam-awesomeness in front of the camera. But either way the most exciting change is the addition of Kevin into her life. There is nothing sweeter than that. Grace we've had many amazing shoots, but I think we both know this was our fave to date ;]

Let's get to the photos:




They are pretty cute huh?
Must have wardrobe changes
While waiting for lady Grace

That product placement tho'

Paparazzi shots<3
 
 Fin<3

Look forward to seeing more photos and collaborations with Grace! Coming sooner than you think<3
xo Amy Marie

No comments

Post a Comment