Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Of Brittany's Bridal Shower!

Hello all!
Don't just skip to the photos if you can help it ;]

Good things are worth waiting for. This is a good thing I've been waiting to release to you ;]
I figure if I'm learning to wait for things maybe you all have been as well? It's always a great exercise to strengthen and stretch my patience muscles.

A few things I know about Brittany:

1. She is stunning!! You'll see in the photos ;]

2. Her family, and the one she is gaining in marriage are more than wonderful folks. Such a blessing to see and experience that. Being in their company for the shower was so nice. It makes me all the more excited to spend close proximity for hours on their wedding day!

3. She is a gem, and so compassionate. She's not a wedding to me. I've had the value and honor of being in a 'small group' (Christianese for a lovely group gathering of people who spend time together to talk and pray. HELLO who wouldn't want caring thoughtful people in their life like that? I digress ;) But any who, I've witnessed Brittany ready to be there to thoughtfully pray, and support others above her own needs. That's beautiful to me!




I love catching these small embraces<3
Extra beautiful decorations and gifts. 20 days, so close<3

This cutie, contributing her Winnie the Pooh as a table piece ;]
Getting ready for the Bridal Shower Games to begin!
Now commencing Project Runway meets Bride in a bathroom = this.
What I loved about this team was they constructed a ring and a flower out of their toilet paper. 
I'm sure Paper Source will be calling them.


Brittany on the left stands with the winner, who also happens to be her future sister in law! 
No bias, it was a really good design. I mean c'mon look at that veil and the bodice! 

There were some super meaningful gifts such as this handmade quilt. With a photo on it from their engagement! How special is that!


To everyone who made Brittany's Bridal Shower possible: kudos to YOU! It was an amazing prelude to the wedding celebration. You are well loved Brittany!



Are you in these photos? Lucky you ;] If you'd like to use this on your facebook etc. please don't crop, and link em' back or give some cred<3
xo Amy Marie











No comments

Post a Comment