Saturday, June 7, 2014

Of the Moon Wedding part 2

This is the final installment of the Moon Wedding<3

When I view wedding blogs I fall in love with what I see. It's gorgeous work these fellow photographers do. It's lovely, and yet I'm missing something...

Then it occurred to me, there is a common thread I'm drawn to. I really love the people, the couple, and the family. That's what I was missing out on. I see these photos and I say to myself "Hey...I wish I knew these people...they seem like so much fun!" Today for instance I looked at Rob and Alanna's Wedding. On the inside I was really wondering how I could get myself to Toronto Canada, because clearly there are amazing people there...haha

Maybe that's just me :) 

That's really all I need to make a beautiful photograph, that says a thousand loving words.


This has to be the best last name. Ever.

I will always love twinkle lights.
Make an M for Moon<3



The little rascals



Sweet love of siblings




toast tiiiime



Maid of honor<3


Adoration<3

                                   


"Oh you're Rose's sister...?!" Had to be there kind of moment ;)



They're getting married next<3 love you guys!



<3
xoAmy Marie

Are you in these photos? Lucky you ;) If you'd like to use this on your facebook etc. please don't crop, and link em' back or give some cred<3


No comments

Post a Comment