Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Of the Moon Wedding 2014

Honestly, weddings can be super stressful. It's a load of planning, running around, make-up at 7am kind of a deal. Somehow this wedding just made everything work out<3 Some would call it fate, but I know better than that. The grace was there, and this marriage is something to be celebrated indeed.

What I can say about the Moon Wedding is this: You don't get to see too many close knit families anymore...and that was something I really treasured doing this wedding. Seriously, if you all have a family reunion can I squeeze in!? haha 

But alas, I'll let the pictures tell you their story:
(hover below this to click the "Read More")

Love these fabulous girls in flannel<3
Yoga before dresses





Loved the mint!











Stay tuned for part 2<3
xoAmy Marie

Are you in these photos? Lucky you ;] If you'd like to use this on your facebook etc. please don't crop, and link em' back or give some cred<3

No comments

Post a Comment