Friday, November 7, 2014

Of Grant and Samira

Raise your hand if you've ever worked retail. Yeah...I see those hands. All across this room. Let me pray for you...seriously. Last year my holiday seasons started at the very end of summer. Retail is very fast paced. It's a whirlwind, and for the most part so rushed you hardly have anytime to enjoy the ACTUAL season in it's present time...before it's wrapped up and everyone is waiting for spring to come.

Can we promise to not rush this time? 
Do yourself, and wallet, a favor and spend quality TIME with your loved ones.

Somehow in my dream for owning my own photography business I don't think I could have accurately interpreted the times and seasons that would await the leap of faith. How could I have known this would be the WILDEST, most crazy thing, I have ever stepped out in. Leave what you know, and head into the area God has called you to.

Which leads me to my next point: marriage ;]
(You had to know there was a tie in at some point ha)

Grant and Samira are pretty darn cute...and you've probably waited long enough to take a lookie-loo at these photos. I think this wedding had some of the most funny moments I'd ever experienced photographing. Genuine, candid, belly laughs. At the same time looking fantastic while cracking up. Just plain good genetics I tell you.


 A beautiful backyard wedding<3


 That classy mirror shot.
 Sweetheart neckline<3
 The stunning, and wonderful Samira<3
 Winnie, watching and waiting.
 That first look glow.
 -smile-
 Two classic Grant and Samira poses.
 -adore-
 we
 are
 family!
 Friends like family.
 <3
 Vows
 Sweet communion time.
 You wanna kiss the girl<3
 I'm pretty sure a LOTR soundtrack was playing as they laughed down the aisle. 
Someone correct me if I'm wrong ;]
 breath taking<3
 G&S
 Hip kid Kalon.
 Get your toast on.
 Something about sibling toasts, boy do they have jokes ;]
 "Always"
 Dancing to Beauty and the Beast.
 You are so beautiful to me<3
Grant and Samira, 
you two are a joy, and a laugh and a half. 
No one knows how to wield a sword like you guys.
I'm excited to see two become one.
&
What an awesome one thing that is! 
<3
xo Amy Marie

No comments

Post a Comment